To celebrate the release of APPLE STRUDEL ALIBI, Book 8 in my Oxford Tearoom Mysteries – I’m running a fun giveaway with the chance to win signed copies and beautiful gifts that I brought back from Vienna!
GRAND PRIZE includes:
- a signed (& pawtographed) copy of APPLE STRUDEL ALIBI,
- a cute Lipizzaner stallion bookmark,
- a hand-made coaster featuring Gustav Klimt’s famous “The Kiss” painting
- a CD of the “Best of Strauss Waltzes”
- a beautiful postcard from the Spanish Riding School in Vienna!
There are also 2 Runner Up prizes of:
1) signed (& pawtographed) copy of APPLE STRUDEL ALIBI + a hand-made coaster featuring Gustav Klimt’s famous “The Kiss” painting
2) signed (& pawtographed) copy of APPLE STRUDEL ALIBI + “Best of Strauss Waltzes” CD
So how do you enter? Simple!
Since you’re all armchair sleuths – I thought you’d enjoy a little detective work ; -)
All you have to do is head over to my blog posts:
A ‘Book Pilgrimage’ to Vienna… (Part 1)
A ‘Book Pilgrimage’ to Vienna… (Part 2)
– and find 5 places or things mentioned in my posts, which inspired scenes in APPLE STRUDEL ALIBI!
Then enter your answers in the Rafflecopter widget below.
(Please do not leave your answers in a comment – that will not count as an entry)
Deadline for entries: 1st May 2018 midnight PST
Haven’t read APPLE STRUDEL ALIBI yet? Why don’t you check it out? It’s the 8th book in my Oxford Tearoom Mysteries (although all titles can be read as standalones).
If you love cats & mysteries, humour and quirky characters, you’ll love this virtual visit to Vienna… as tearoom sleuth Gemma Rose finds murder and intrigue while on holiday in Austria’s historic capital with her cat Muesli and the nosy Old Biddies!
FIND OUT MORE: Amazon | Amazon UK
Congratulations to the WINNERS!
Grand Prize: Elena B
Runner-Up (1): Lisa
Runner-Up (2): Kyou d R
** All winners will be emailed personally with details of their prizes.
Thank you for taking part – and if you didn’t win this time, don’t worry… there will be more fun giveaways soon!
I am reading anything and everything this author has written. Her writing has a balance that makes me come back for more. The descriptions are complete but far from tiresome, and I find myself imagining I am really stepping into the story. I have never enjoyed these genres of writing until now. As some one with limited mobility, she takes me on adventures to places I can not go on my own. Opening doors and clearing paths for me to explore. Delightful.
I have no idea what that face is! I didn’t choose it. It doesn’t matter but If have smiled if I had the chance! hahaha
Thank you so much, Margie, for your lovely comment and kind words! 🙂 I’m so happy to hear that you’re enjoying my books so much!
I really hate to read the last book in a series, before I’ve even finished the second.. I finally found away to read the books that I’m able to afford!!